We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy explains how we will use your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and visitor statistics including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information that you provide when completing the contact form including your name and email address
- Information contained in relation to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the content and metadata associated with the communication
Before disclosing another person’s personal information you must first obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business
- Personalise our website for you
- Send appointment reminders, invoices and payment schedules
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (they will be unable to identify you from this information)
- Use of reviews or comments on social media platforms (with prior approval)
- Your personal details will never be disclosed to anyone else
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Our detailsor by telephone on 07985 902479. Our registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. In accordance with new General Data Protection Regulation legislation our ICO reference is ZA388474.
Lodging a complaint
ASH Marketing & Events only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Supervisory Authority
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113
This policy will be updated from time to time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.